RFIM-40B SMART UNIVERSAL INPUT TRANSMITTER
• The Universal Transmitting Module is easily wired in to two 3 position
retractive switches with centre off, allowing for the switch (push-button)
plate to match existing wiring accessory designs.
• 4 inputs, one available for each control button and two input common wires
• The module mounts behind the switch plate. The depth of back box required
will depend on the type of mounting plate used.
• The Universal Transmitting Module is programmed via the receiver
• The RFIM-40B transmitter can simultaneously operate unlimited numbers
of assigned actuators, which are within the range of RF signal
• The range of the RF signal is dependent on building construction,
applied materials and location of the unit
• Battery powered, life is approximately 3 to 5 years (2 x CR 2032)
• module can be positioned up to 5 metres away from the retractive /
Earn 0 reward points with this purchaseAdd This Product To Your Wishlist