RFSAI-61B SMART SWITCHING ACTUATOR / RECEIVER WITH INPUT
• The 16A single channel switching actuator is suitable for the control of devices such as, lights, heating, garage doors, socket-outlets etc.
• 3V DC external input for use with switch drop cables and a momentary switch. The input has to be programmed as though wireless, selecting one of the six functions available.
• 6 functions of operation are available: push-button, close, open, impulse relay, delayed return, delayed start
• The programming is performed by using the button 'PROG' which also acts as a manual override
• The switching actuator can be controlled by up to 32 transmitters,
like the RF Touch and push-button units
• The status of the device is signalled by the LED on the front panel
• Can be mounted inside a 35mm deep back box or behind light fittings
Earn 0 reward points with this purchaseAdd This Product To Your Wishlist