RFSG-1M SMART 230V MAINS AC/DC UNIVERSAL TRANSMITTER
• The mains transmitter sends a wireless signal to switching actuators / receivers when the switched input is closed or open (turn ON or OFF)
• The transmitter pairs with function 1 of the actuator receiver. Whilst the switch input is closed the signal will continue to be sent every 10 minutes keeping the actuator/receiver turned ON
• Once the switched input is opened the transmitter will send the signal to turn OFF the actuator/receiver
• The programming is performed by using the button 'PROG' which also acts as a manual override
• The status of the device is signalled by two LED diodes on the front panel
• Perfect solution for where a permanent connection is required, e.g. thermostat to boilers, PIR to external lighting etc.
Earn 0 reward points with this purchaseAdd This Product To Your Wishlist